Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I like my class

...but I also like the class I attend every Tuesday LOL.

It would be frustrating to have a bathroom in your residence like some public bathrooms. I'm specifically thinking of the sinks that have the big buttons you press, but turn off almost as soon as you let go, so that you can't actually rub your hands together under the water. And I guess if strangers were using it, that would be bad too.

In my class, there's an extra-credit assignment that involves watching the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I listened to the person behind me explain it to the person next to her. It was a two-person game of "telephone" that had very faulty reception in the three feet between them. The last thing I heard was from the inquisitive one, trying to verify the name of the film:

"One Went Over the Cookie Nest?"

And then we watched a movie about people jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge, but this post should have ended at the last part.


No comments:

Post a Comment