Here's a couple of violent scenarios I came up with earlier today, and I decided they count for this project. They're just about some dude.
1. I hope he cuts his own dick off. Like, gets a breadknife and saws it off. He's scared and confused as he does it, doesn't know why he can't stop himself, and just cuts it off.
2. Cutting his belly open and playing telephone booth with his body. Like, that game where people see how many people they can fit in a telephone booth. But just me and his body. And I just try to climb in, feet first, shoes on. It'd be impossible to do but just to see how far I could get.
Both of these, and others, were much funnier in the context of the conversation. So this is more of a textual shrine to what it once was.
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
still gold
ReplyDelete