Sunday, April 2, 2017

1

I was automatically logged in to an account I opened almost eight years ago. That's a head start already.

My rules for this are:

1. Write something here every day for the next thirty days, including today. It's almost midnight, so a "day" will be determined by my sleep cycle. This counts as today's entry.

2. The bare minimum I'm allowed to write is a description of a picture that will be determined by googling the phrase "random word" then image searching whatever random word comes up.

3. There is no word count minimum. I'll go with what feels right at the time, and feel bad about it later.

4. I can doodle something and post the image if that's what I want to do for that day.

5. I can add to or remove any of these rules as I feel like it. I also won't make it explicit if I do.

That last rule kind of frees me up from thinking of any more rules, so this will do for now. Hey, also I finished this before midnight. Rule one still holds though. For now (refer to rule five)

Oh wait, here's a scenario I thought of in a restroom earlier:

Man 1 and Man 2 enter a public restroom. There is one toilet stall and two urinals. One of the urinals is lowered to allow for children to use it. A standard design.
Man 1 reaches the adult-height urinal first. Man 2 stares at the lower urinal for a second, then decides to use the toilet instead.
Man 1: "What's the matter, can't you pee that low?"

In the vein of public restrooms, here's another: 

I'll use Italics but I'm actually just going to describe the premise. It involves someone notifying a member of a restaurant staff that the baby-changing station in the restroom is broken because he put his baby on it and it's still the same baby.

1 comment:

  1. Amending rule #2: the bare minimum I'm allowed to provide, content-wise, is a hyphenated curse word (e.g. son-of-a-bitch or cock-cunter)

    ReplyDelete